Thursday, September 23, 2010

WILDFLOWERS NUMBER 2.

Wildflowers

I have taken heaps of photos of wildflowers and some bushes with pretty or interesting foliage. I have tried to keep them in order from after Kalbarri right up until today in Tennent Creek. I'm a little behind with the blog chapters but wanted to put this one out for anyone that likes flowers. Sometimes when I looked at the bush there just didnt seem to be a single flower but I soon realized they were there everytime, just a little smaller or well blended with the scenery. This section is dedicated for mum...



A butterfly flew in  :)






Hope you enjoy..

Lots of love



Sonia xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well hello all ive finally joined and am following your blog how lovely it all is reading about all your adventures feels like im actually there with yous sounds like you are all having a wonderful time. keep on blogging now so i can read more take care
love
jonno hayley summer connor and bj

Friends and Family